WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A few more LOs...

Here’s a few more! They don’t count towards my Scrappin’ Mama’s April Goal, cuz I did them last month… just forgot to post them in the “mad rush” I did a while back…

I really like this first one... "Our Day with Fay." It is about the day hurricane Fay made her way up to El Paso and just parked on top of us for the whole day! I think pretty much all the PP and elements are from the MM "Chloe's Closet" line. My favorite aspect is the clouds - which I cut from the Going Places Cart and then I added "raindrops" coming down from them by using diamond glaze... If you click on the pic and look really close, I think you can see it! :o)

Here's a quickie I did about William opening his birthday presents. The horseshoe is supposed to be a "U", so that it says, "Lucky U" - but I'm not too sure it comes off that way. The background PP is Stampin Up!, the horseshoe paper (which I hand-cut the larger horseshoe out of) is from the DCWV "All About Boys" stack. "Lucky" is from a 7 gypsies stamp set:

Here's one I lifted from a mag about William getting into the Tupperware cabinet. To this day, he still loves to play in there! PP is Basic Gray "Offbeat" (orange, multi & Blue) and K&Co (beige & Black background paper). There's some rub-ons from American Crafts on there as well as Martha Stewart labels and AC Thickers (chit chat):

No comments:

Post a Comment