WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CK Convention

My good friend, Michelle, and I had a blast at the CK Convention in Mesa this last weekend. We made off like a couple of bandits and had to make a trip to the car half-way through the day! There were some great deals and lots of new products to snatch up. This was my birthday present from David, so I had a generous little budget to work with. (THANK YOU, HON!!!)

SO many booths.... so little time....

We couldn't resist laying out our spoils of the day and hamming it up for the camera:

Our two evenings there were strictly reserved for some serious scrap time! Friday night was definitely the funnest - we got to play with our new goodies! Oh - and who can scrap without a Route 44 drink from Sonic?!? :o)

4 comments:

  1. Well I don't know if I should be extraordinarily jealous or happy for you....hmmm, you just better make sure you continue to share what you're making~lol and I'll get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Julie.. WOW you both got an amazing stash!! Woohoo.. so did you take pictures with you to scrap or did you just make LO to insert pictures later?? I'm just trying to figure out how I am going to coordinate my trip to our CKC convention in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious of your loot stash! Fantastic! I'm counting the days til my ckc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I used my LO planning method and took fully planned LO kits with me - sketches, pics, paper and all! I also took a few from my planner that hadn't been matched up to paper yet so I could have the oportunity to use some of my new stuff!

    ReplyDelete