WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Sunday, April 26, 2009

SU Projects

Just wanted to share the projects we made at SU club this month!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, that card. I'm definitely making that for my Mom. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! I love the flower pot, so creative.

    ReplyDelete