WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Our Day in the Sun"

Here's a 2-pager I started a while back and finally finished up this weekend!

PP is MME and the letters are Thickers from AC. I printed my journaling out on DS PP to get the white lettering.

3 comments:

  1. I just love how this LO turned out! It is in my inspiration folder for later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving all your 2 pagers you've done lately. On this one, do you do the wave to your pictures first or the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, on this LO, I adhered my pics to CS first, then used my craft knife to make the wave. I used cut-off piece at the top as a "tmeplate" for the small strip that lines the top of the pics - so the curves would match. After that, I cut the remaining waves while "eyeing" my design for the pics, to make sure they worked the way I wanted them to. I failed to mention in my post, but this is a lift from the Dec 08 CK issue - page 101!

    ReplyDelete