WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Thursday, April 9, 2009

"T is for Time"

Well, I’m really in a scrapping slump at the moment! I’m just not chugging them out as good as I should be right now (I’m almost a year behind on William’s albums). I hit one of these “lows” every so often, so I think I’ll just roll with it and when I get out of it, I should be able to go nuts and get a ton done. Hmmm…. Maybe after going to the CK Convention next week I’ll be up to the task!

NEways… Here’s the only LO I’ve managed to complete in the last 2 weeks (besides the Round Robin I did last night – which I can’t post until the whole group is done!). I used Photoshop to group and print the pictures the way I did and then went nuts (maybe a little too nuts) on the clock theme. I used a stamp set from Maya Road and a bunch of stickers from 7Gypsies. The PP is My Minds Eye.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoarding my own little stack of clocks, maybe this will kick my rear and get me to use some of them. Very nice. Did you see this challenge?
    http://dreamgirls.typepad.com/dreamgirls/
    Not sure if it meets all the criteria, but you must be on the same wavelength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! Did you print the journalling on the photo too? Is that one photo with everything grouped on it?

    ReplyDelete