WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I got my Mojo back!

YAY! I'm out of the scrap slump!!! I'm sure it's all due to the CK conference in Phoenix (I'll post pics of the trip soon). Michelle & I had a blast! We took our scrap gear with us and scrapped in our hotel room each night. Here's a few from the trip as well as some I started and finally got the willpower to finish!:

I know he will kill me one day... but I just couldn't resist this one. :o) PP is K&Co "Actopus to Zelephant"

I really like this one... I used:

1. Basic Gray "Sugared" PP
2. Cuttlebug "Red Tag Sale" letter dies to cut the felt letters on my Big Shot
3. Heidi Swap Ghost letters lined in white MM paint
4. Bo Bunny "Write On" stamp set (in Yellow)
5. Journal tag is from Fancy Pants "Delight" collection.

Lifted this from a CK mag. PP is from My Minds Eye. Ribbon used is from S.E.I. (Dill blossom), Basic Gray and Martha Stuart.

I love doing LOs with me in them - it allows me to get some girly stuff on the page that would otherwise never be used. :o) Here's the list:

1. PP - Prima "Nursey Tales" Collection
2. Flowers - Prima
3. Brads - Paper Studio & Creative Imaginations
4. Leaves were cut from Storybook Cart
5. Metal Embellishments - Tim Holtz
6. Glitter Letters - MM (aqua) & K&Co (pink)

This one was a lot of fun - PP is Crate Paper "Static" collection. Chipboard letters are from Creative Imaginations.

PP on this one is from KI Memories - it's from an Elise collection. I cut the letters with the Stamped cart and filled the inner letter with red stickles.

I love how this one turned out! PP is from the DCWV "Grade School" stack. Yellow letters are vinyl thickers (American Crafts) and the remainign chipboard letters are from the Tim Holts grungeboard line painted with white MM paint and then outlined in my Stampin Up markers.

3 comments:

  1. Love the title on the swinging page. And I adore the one of you and Will. I saw that paper and it was everything I could do to walk away! I'm really hoping to lift the one with all the stitching...you know I love the stitching! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all beautiful, as always.. the swinging one is my favorite... I love the bright colors! I also think I would like that nursery tales pack... glad I haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Soooo many great lo's!!! Love how you diagrammed the photo with the white pen on modified crawl. Little nudist is so cute (and yeah, he will be 'oh mom, don't show people THAT one' some day - so worth it! I will be lifting pick me up - great lo and I think the perspective on the pic is perfect!

    ReplyDelete