WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

R.I.P. Beefcake :o(

Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while… I’ve been super busy with work and putting in a lot of extra evening and weekend hours. I hope to have some new stuff to post soon!

Today was a particularly hard morning though… we had to put our kitty, Regan (a.k.a. Beefcake) to sleep. This was a first for me and it was just an awful experience. Beefer was 8 years young but had a bad case of “megacolon”. She was being treated with medicine, but it wasn’t working anymore and she was suffering too much. Here’s a little tribute to my “Fat kitty in a little coat:”

Taken earlier this month, hangin' with her sister Emily (a rarity) on the dog bed in my office:

She had the longest whiskers I've ever seen!

Here she is hangin' with her other sister, Chessie.

One of my favs: "It puts the kitty in the basket" :o)

One of the times we shaved her - I can't repeat what she was saying in this picture... this is a "family" blog. :o)

She always loved to find "hide out" spots.... that she could fit into.

Here she is basking in all her furry glory:

Hangin' out with the whole family (pre-buddy & samson)

Rollin' in the cat nip with Emily:

She always loved to just lay on "stuff", lol:

I don't think she liked her new little friend in this pic:

Me & my kekker - when she was still a little one.

The day I brought her home:

My favorite picture: :o)

Thanks for lookin'... just wanted to share :o)

4 comments:

  1. I love you Vicky! I know that was a hard decision to make but the Big Beefer is not suffering anymore...that should comfort you. I love you and my thoughts are with you...tel David to give you a big hug from me :-(

    LOVE YOU!
    Seeeeeester

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your kitty! My thoughts are with you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I'm so sorry. She looked so sweet and like she had such a personality!

    ReplyDelete