WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Friday, January 2, 2009

Altered Notepads

Another Chick N Scratch Idea! (I love her site!) http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/stampinacademy/2008/03/notepad-tutoria.html

These can be addicting! My friend, Michelle, actually (carefully) takes out the spiral of each notepad and then punches out the holes after covering with PP. Comes out much cleaner and neater… I’ll definitely try it that way next time around!

1 comment: