WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Friday, January 9, 2009

My latest online discoveries...

The Basic Gray Newsletter! Beautiful PDF downloads with tons of inspiration and projects using the basic gray line! http://www.basicgrey.com/index.php?src=news&category=Newsletters&osCsid=6dd04e46bdb6669f73a30d45f413bd3c

Free Card & Scrapbooking Mag! http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/index.html If you wanna subscribe, you have to pay for S&H, but you can download the PDF version for free!

Awesome Page, Card & Tag sketches by Beck Fleck! http://www.pagemaps.com/ (Thanks Michelle!) :o)

3 comments:

  1. oooh thanks! I just subscribed to the BG newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I just one the scraplift lottery! THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, oops I meant "won" the lottery :-P I know this is going to result in me buying more paper now!

    ReplyDelete