WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Digital Photobook - Wil's first year



I am very proud of my first printed digital scrapbook ever! I made all the pages using lots of my favorite designer's kits (see their links under my favs to the right). I had several books printed up at Shutterfly.com as Christmas gifts this year - it was a great gift and so work the time and effort to see how much everyone loved it!

Click Here to go take a look at the entire book on Shutterfly!

I also have to give proper credit to Melanie Colosimo and her awesome layout templates. Without them, I could never have put this together in the amount of time I had!

2 comments:

  1. I love this LO. My favorite part about this one is that it shows that boy pages can be pretty. So many people don't think that they can use flowers and girly things because they don't have girls. They haven't seen this amazing page!

    ReplyDelete