WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Thursday, March 26, 2009

LO Round 3

Here's a total lift from one of my scrap mags. All the dark parts of the PP and the chipboard are foil - but it's tough to see in this pic. PP is Paper Studio "Kaliedoscope" from Hobby Lobby.

Another lift from a mag... Not sure if anyone would pick up on it, but I messed up and used two "4s"! I have since corrected it :o). PP is from the Colorbok "Friendly Forest" collection:

The title says "Top 5 playtime activities" and here are the corresponding captions for each pic printed on a transparency sheet:

I had fun doing some handstitching on this one. PP is from the DCWV "Green" stack.

I finally got a LO done just about William and our 2 weimies, Chessie and Samson. PP is Basic Gray Periphery:

This one was a lot of fun... I had some great pics of William playing in some boxes when we were getting ready to move to our new house last year:

Couldn't resist this one... William in his little Harley outfit. I just wrote the lyrics to "Bad to the Bone" for the journaling. PP is from DCWV "Rock Star" stack. I cut the letters out using Sesame Street font cart and some actual Harley Davidson PP with foil flames on it:

3 comments:

  1. So many great pics in these!Love the design of my little space - and that pic of him under the table is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is very cute in his Harley outfit!! Don't forget me is adorable!I love the details. And Top 5 Things.. I love the little squares

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to see your work again Vicky Jo!! I'm in love with "My Own Little Space" and will definitely be lifting it.

    ReplyDelete