WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Saturday, March 28, 2009

KWerner Design Challenge #47


I discovered an awesome inspiration site last night! kwernerdesign blog! I am SO moved and motivated by color that I took up her weekly color challenge on the spot!

Here it is!

I used the SU "Top Note" big shot die, the SU "delicate dots" designer series paper, the SU "Say it with Scallops" stamp set, My SU Scallop square punch, Martha Stewart brown twill tape ribbon, an MM acetate flower, a paper studio flower, and some Kaiser Kraft brown pearl accents. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the SU "in" colors, so I had to use my Staz-on ink in pumpkin. My first challenge - ever! And I had lots of fun! :o)



10 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad you could join us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a sheet of tango, but I didn't have any ink. So I had to improvise as well. Great shape with this card, and I love the way you tied the ribbon at the flower stem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love that top note!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the top notz die. You rocked this color challenge!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love how you used the top note! Love how you made the orange pop too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on your first color challenge.

    ReplyDelete