WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Friday, March 27, 2009

"Bud-um"

I recently have been going on a gardening craze – especially when it comes to finding little nick-knacks for the back yard. We are so lucky to have such a huge back yard, I want to fill it with little “surprises” here and there for William to discover. I found this super-cute monkey at Hobby Lobby the other day and put it on a tree near his playground. Every time William sees it, he gets excited and points to it and says, “Bud-um!”

So, I guess I have to explain the “Bud-um” thing… well… William is having a bit of an identity crisis. He thinks he’s a Monkey. It’s completely my fault, though. I always call him “Monkey,” but I also call him “Buddy” a lot. So he’s great at pointing himself out in pictures and saying “Bud-um” (aka “Buddy”). He also points to himself and gladly declares, “Bud-um!” But, every time he sees a monkey… well, you guessed it… “Bud-um.” :o)

1 comment:

  1. that is such a cute story! You totally need to scrap that! I wish we had HL, that monkey is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete