WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Monday, February 9, 2009

V-Day Notepads

Got the idea for these notepads from my bud, Michelle. I got the notepads 5/$1 at Big Lots and covered them with 2-sided paper from the K&Company “Smitten” stack. I used a scallop punch along the top and the big bite to punch through the whole thing and then tied ribbon through the holes. Voila!

Here’s the text for the inside that I came up with if anyone wants to steal it:

Instructions:

Use this little love note pad to write “sweet little somethings” to your valentine throughout the year. Hide them in places your sweetheart is sure to find them when you’re not around.

Some Suggestions:

Tape them to the toilet lid, the rear view mirror in the car or to their forehead when they’re sleeping. Or you can be a little more subtle and slip ‘em in their wallet or purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment