WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Friday, February 13, 2009

Heart Shaped Chipboard Album

I’m posting this album for my friend who’s working on one for her DH, but if it can help anyone else needing some ideas, then great! :o)

The theme of this album was "How do I Love thee? Let me count the ways..." Each page of the album had to do with each of the numbers 1-5. The 2 key creative elements in it are:

1) I printed all the pictures on transparencies.

2) I created "pockets" on the back of each page to hide a journaling tag that pulls out & explains the number for that page. This was really easy. After I covered the back of the page, I used the same PP to create the pocket - using adhesive along the edges and leaving the one side open (no adhesive) where the journaling tag went in.

No comments:

Post a Comment