WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Welcome one and all to my little world! What will you find here, you ask? Well, you will definitely see a lot having to do with my favorite hobby - scrapbooking (both traditional & digital) and paper crafts. I also like to post tidbits about my life every once in a while to keep it "personal." The biggest stars in my world are my son, William, and my hubby (and biggest fan), David! I hope you enjoy it here, and please feel free to become a follower (Click "Follow this Blog" below to the right!). I'm constantly adding new ideas, great deals I may find on craft goodies and you may even run into a tutorial every now and then! Happy Blogging! :o) ~Vicky Jo

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Latest Round of Layouts

Well, once again, my scrap moments are few and far between lately. Here's a collection of the one's I've completed over the last couple of months. However, my goal lately has been to complete layouts that I started and never finished (I am famous for doing that). So here goes...

Christmas '08 (yes, 2008) :o(


PP: Basic Gray (Figgy Pudding); Stamps (around title) - Stampin' Up!; Glitter letters - Making Memories; Sticker accents - K&Co.

This next one is one of those that I had stashed away for a long time, and I finally got around to finishing it!


PP: Basic Gray (Lime Rickey); Letters - AC Thickers

Another one that was on the back-burner for awhile - July '08!:


PP: Basic Gray (Boxer); Stamps/Ink - Stampin' Up!; Cricut cart (title) - Gypsy Font; Letter Stickers - Cosmo Cricut.

And here is Halloween 2008:



PP - Recollections; Edge punches - Martha Stewart; Letters - AC Thickers.

This is probably the oldest one of all - I am so happy to have finished it, and I love how it turned out! I punched the hearts out and used them as a mask on the background and sprayed glimmer mist on top. Then I removed them and doodled lines around them. The photos were printed on vellum and punched out with my circle punches.


PP: Basic Gray (Sugar Rush); Glimmer Mist; Punches - Stampin' Up!; Letters - AV Thickers & Gypsy Font (Cricut Cart)

This is a straight-up lift from Kelly Goree. I love everything she does with Basic Gray!


PP: Basic Gray (Bittersweet); Martha Stewart edge punch; Storybook Cricut Cart.

And yet ANOTHER LO that has been in the works for a while... I went crazy with all the handstitching and would work on it here and there - I finally hunkered down and finished it!!! (BTW - I have another LO sitting around that I started to stitch, and I wonder how long it will take me to get that one finished):


PP: Basic Gray (Marrakech); Tim Holtz Metal Embellishments.

This is one that I basically gave up on Plan A and went to Plan B. I prefer Plan B much better:


PP: DCWV (Mod-Retro, I think)

Another 100% lift from Kelly Goree (LOVE this paper!):


All supplies used are from Basic Grey (Wisteria).

I was surprised this one turned out as good as it did. It wasn't going that well at first:


PP: We R Memory Keepers (MVP); Star Punches - Stampin' Up!

Thanks for Lookin'!!! :o)

3 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated all those pictures in the Christmas LO! I have Figgy Pudding too.... I smell a lift. I'm digging that Gypsy Font and all that stitching is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO's. my favorite is Adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, WOW! You have been busy! I am now following your blog from the SC thread, and hope to see you over at my blog :-) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete